Inhalt des Dokuments
BMS Intensive Course on Evolution Equations and their Applications
- (PDF, 785,3 KB)
- © Privat
A Workshop for junior scientists
November 27th-29th, 2013 at the TU Berlin
The second BMS Intensive Course, a workshop on topics related to evolution equations and their applications, provides a forum for PhD students, postdoctoral researchers and young faculty members to present and discuss their current research. It gives the opportunity to connect to other mathematicians working on similar topics and establish contacts for future collaborations.
- Multiscale problems
- Thin-film and lubrication equations
- Reaction-diffusion systems
- Variational methods and numerics of PDEs
- Gradient flows and optimal transport
- Stochastic processes and PDEs
The book of abstracts can now be downloaded here (PDF, 5,7 MB)! A printout will be handed out in the beginning of the workshop.
27th-29th of November 2013
TU Berlin, Straße des 17. Juni 135, H3005
- Wednesday 27th: Andreas Münch, University of Oxford
- Thursday 28th: Dorothee Knees, WIAS Berlin
- (BMS) Friday 29th: Martin Burger, University of Münster
Invited lectures and talks in contributed sessions
See program for a full overview.
The deadline for application for a contributed talk is over. However, participation is still possible by registering through the corresponding form - as long as the number of participants does not excess our capacities.
Conference fee NONE