Inhalt des Dokuments
Dr. Kersten Schmidt
Technische Universität Berlin
Sekretariat MA 6-4
Straße des 17. Juni 136
Institut für Mathematik
Straße des 17. Juni 136
Raum MA 667
Tel: +49 (0)30 314 - 25795
Fax: +49 (0)30 314 - 21110
kersten.schmidt (at) math.tu-berlin.de
+49 (0)30 314 - 25651 (Petra Grimberger)
Bisherige Homepage hier
- February 22nd, 2013: Invited talk on "Modelling of photonic crystal waveguide modes" at the 6th Annual Meeting Photonic Devices at Zuse Institute Berlin.
- October 29th, 2012: Invited talk on "High Order Asymptotic Expansion for Viscous Acoustic Equations Close to Rigid Walls" at the Aquitanie-Euskadi Workshop on Applied Mathematics in Biarritz (France).
- September 11th, 2012: Talk on "Robust transmission conditions of high order for thin conducting sheets" at the SCEE2012 conference at ETH Zürich.
- July 30th, 2012: Talk on "A boundary element method for impedance transmission conditions related to thin conducting sheets" at the CMAM-5 at HU Berlin.
- June 12th, 2012: Talk on "Asymptotic modelling of acoustic wave-propagation in viscous gases" at the seminar "Nonlinear optimization and inverse problems" at WIAS Berlin.
- In summer term 2012 I give the lecture "Numerical Analysis and Finite Elements for Electromagnetics and Wave Propagation" at the TU Berlin (starting April 10th 2012, 10am in MA 851).
- Dec 12-16, 2011: Participation on the workshop "Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Problems & Stochastic Modelling" inside the RICAM-Special Semester on"Multiscale Simulation & Analysis in Energy and the Environment".
- Talk at the Jahrestagung der Deutschen Mathematiker-Vereinigung in Cologne in the Minisymposia "Analysis und Simulation von Nanostrukturen", Sep 19th/20th, 2011.
- Talk on the Langenbach seminar on "High order transmission conditions for conductive thin sheets", June 1th, 2011, Weierstrass-Institut Berlin.
- In summer term I will give the course "Numerics of PDEs" at the TU Berlin (starting April 11 2011, 14h15 in MA 376).
- Preprint with A. Chernov on "Robust families of transmission conditions of high order for thin conducting sheets", INS Report 1102.
- Article with S. Tordeux on "High order transmission conditions for thin conductive sheets in magneto-quasistatics" accepted in M2AN.
- Invited speaker on the Matheon workshop "4th Annual Meeting Photonic Devices", Feb 18, 2011, Berlin, Germany.
- From January 2011 on I have a junior research group in the DFG Research Center MATHEON in Berlin/Germany. The group is located at the TU Berlin.