There is no English translation for this web page.
Algebraic Geometry 3
This advanced course is a continuation of the courses in Algebraic Geometry  and Algebraic Geometry 2  from the preceeding two semesters. The contents of said lectures are prerequisite for attending. It will also be announced as a BMS advanced course.
- It will be possible to have one exam for both AG2 and AG3.
- The first lecture will be on thursday, April 28th.
- Passing the exam will be rewarded with 5 ECTS.
- Exams will be held from 15th to 17th of August and 17th to 19th October.
- Students, who would like to have an exam, additionally have to register in room MA 318 .
- Registration for the first date is now closed.
- Registration for the second date is now closed.
The script on algebraic geometry by Andreas Gathman  (214 page version from 2003) is recommended as supplementary literature.
The prospective content of this lecture is the following (see Shafarevich, Basic Algebraic Geometry, Volume I):
- Plane cubics
- Differential forms
- Riemann-Roch Theorem for curves
- Intersection numbers
- Bezout's theorem