Inhalt des Dokuments
Algebra 3: Real Algebra
This course is a continuation of my lecture Algebra 2  from the previous summer semester 2016 . It will be held in English if requested so by BMS students. From the the 10th of November on the lecture will be held in room MA 316. Lecture notes that will be updated regularly can be found here .
The lecture begins on October 20, 2016.
|Lecture||Thursday||10:15-11:45||MA 316||Prof. Dr. Peter
- We give an introduction to real algebra. There is a summary of the contents  available for download.
- Prerequisites besides linear algebra are basics in algebra (Algebra I ) and parts of my lecture Algebra II .
- Henning Seidler took class notes  and made them available online.
- Bochnak, Coste, Roy - Real Algebraic Geometry, Springer
- Blekherman, Parrilo, Thomas - Semidefinite Optimization and Convex Algebraic Geometry, SIAM