Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE)
- © TU Berlin
- What is COSSE?
COSSE stands for the international ERASMUS MUNDUS Master Porgram "Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering" that is offered by the Institute of Mathematics of TU Berlin jointly with the KTH Stockholm (Sweden), the TU Delft (Netherlands) and the University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- The COSSE Program
- Studies in an increasingly important area
- International experience
- One year of study each at two of the participating universities
- A master degree at both universities (double degree program)
and much more
- Who can
The COSSE program is intended for outstanding Bachelor students in
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
(with a solid mathematical background)
- How to
Applications can be submitted every year until mid November for the program starting in the following year.
- Contacts at TU
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Nabben  (TU Berlin Coordinator)
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Liesen 
TU Berlin CoordinatorProf. Dr. Reinhard Nabben
+49 30 314- 29291
Institute of Mathematics
Room MA 372
e-mail query 
- KTH Stockholm (Sweden) 
- TU Delft (Netherlands) 
- Friedrich-Alexander University (Erlangen- Nürnberg) 
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe
This site uses Matomo for anonymized webanalysis. Visit Data Privacy for more information and opt-out options.
Copyright TU Berlin 2008